Become a Permanent Makeup Artist!
October 21-26, 2019 - SOLD OUT
January 13-18, 2020 - $500 off New Year Special!
Small Group - Semi-Private, $4,300
Our Beginner Fundamental training will provide students with solid foundation to build a lasting career in the always growing field of Permanent Cosmetics. This training was designed so that students will be able to CONFIDENTLY start offering permanent makeup on their own upon completion. Class sizes are small and intimate to allow each student quality one-on-one time with instructors as they work you several live models from consultation to procedure. This course is designed for non-experienced individuals who want to perfect the fundamental techniques in producing beautiful brows and eyeliner with Permanent Cosmetics.
This is 100 hours of training, with certificate of completion issued after successfully finishing course.
Training consists of 35 hours book work and home study, and 65 hours hands-on, live training.
included in your training:
- Blood borne Pathogens and Infection Control Certification for the Tattooing Industry
- How to offer the safest procedures possible: Basics in understand the skin and healing as it pertains to cosmetic tattooing
- Client Selection & Consultation
- Color Theory
- Understanding Pigments and Anesthetics
- Understanding Application options: Machines vs Microblading
- Designing Great Brows and Eyeliner
- Brow Mapping
- 4 Application Styles: Microblading and Hairstroke Brows, Powder / Shading Brows, Combination Brows, Ombre Brows, Eyeliner
- Live Models with the direct guidance of PMB instructors
- Model Touch-up Day 6-10 weeks post class (date decided as a group)
- Start-up Kit loaded with application supplies, pigments, anesthetics, microblading tools, and a Peak PMU machine ... Everything you need to get
your business started... the same products we use daily at Permanent Makeup Boise. (Over a $600 Value!!)
- Complete PMB Permanent Makeup manual
- All consent and client forms
- Continued On-going support to all PMB graduates. Training support does not end with the issue of a certificate!
* Course Date subject to change.
** $1,000 TUITION DEPOSIT DUE AT ENROLLMENT, REMAINING BALANCE DUE 7 DAYS BEFORE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING. FINANCING AVAILABLE.
** Private class tuition rate differs from group rate. Please email for information